06. Generating Code Snippets
How to generate code snippets for your SocketIO APIs
In order to follow along with this Action, it is advised to go through the previous Actions and relevant Impressions. Make sure you have:
- configured an SocketIO end-point
- configured Emitters and Listeners
- Based on the configuration of your request, you can use the ready-made code snippet with the help of the code-generator.
- Navigate to the
Codebutton under the
URLbar to get a list of pre-populated code-snippets.
- Switch to a
programming languageof your choice to retrieve its language friendly code snippet.
- Select a suitable version of the snippet from the options available.
- Copy the generated code snippet and embed it into your app for reusability.
Awesome. You've saved a significate time.