02. Request Panel
Overview of the Request Panel of the API app
The request panel in the API app is the one-stop hub for configuring requests to the API endpoint. Whether you are debugging your API or integrating 3rd party APIs, you can easily get started with Firecamp.
Request Panel, you can configure several parts of your request. These are as follows:
- Body- Quick method selection - Quick body type selection - Add multiple bodies ![Request Panel](../assets/req_panel.jpg)
- Auths- Quick auth type selection ![Auth](../assets/req_auth.jpg)
- Headers - The `Headers` tab helps to provide information about the body of the request. They represent the metadata associated with API requests and responses. ![RHeaders](../assets/req_headers.jpg)
- Params - Use the `Params` tab to specify query parameters in the form of key-value pairs in the URL. ![Params](../assets/req_params.jpg)
- Scripts - To help you debug right,
Scriptsin Firecamp support code snippets provided by the user that can execute before or after the request is sent. Also, it helps with test cases.
- Config - The
Configtab helps you configure essential options for your API like
- Code snippets Generator - To help you implement, build and test faster, Firecamp lets you generate snippets of code in various languages and frameworks through the Code Snippets Generator.
When you send a request, Firecamp will show the response from the server in the Request Panel with the functionality to view, format and copy the data received along with other information.