04. Generating Code Snippets
How to generate code snippets for your APIs
In order to follow along with this Action, it is advised to go through the previous Actions and relevant Impressions. Make sure you have:
- configured an API end-point
- selected a method type for your request
- selected a body type
- Based on the configuration of your request, you can use the ready-made code snippet with the help of the code-generator.
- Navigate to the
Codebutton in the top right corner of the Request Panel to get a list of pre-populated code-snippets.
- Switch to a
programming languageof your choice to retrieve its language friendly code snippet.
- Select a suitable version of the snippet from the options available. For instance, you can select one out of
- Copy the generated code snippet and embed it into your app for reusability.
Isn't that awesome? Learn more about what you can build with these features put together in other Additional Resources.